If you are worried that your existing unpleasant teeth or gum affecting your bright smile, appearance and your confidence, you can consider doing cosmetic dentistry.
When do you need to visit the dentist?
- Want to add additional dental material such as crowns for dental restoration and large cavity problems and gum grafts for exposed tooth roots.
- Experience pain or uncomfortable because of abnormal tooth structure and gum.
- Have malpositioned teeth and jaw and wanted to improve your face appearance.
- Feel that your teeth appear yellowish or some stains.
- If you want to reshape or strengthen your teeth.
- If you wanted to protect your teeth from damage and wanted to radiate a bright smile.
Choose your Cosmetic Dentistry in Paschim Vihar
If you are planning to do cosmetic dentistry, Paschim Vihar is a best place for you. They provide good care in a hygiene environment and instruments. You do not need to worry about facing difficult procedure and fear of pain or side effects. The dentists are extremely pleasant, caring, and talented and the treatments will be carried out in a professional manner. Here are some special reasons why you should visit a cosmetic dentistry in Paschim Vihar for your teeth corrective treatments –
- Long-lasting treatments – Many patients complain irrespective how many times they undergo a treatment, finally they fall again in the same trouble. We assure you one time treatment, and that is your life-long solution.
- Improved oral health – Many of you take maintaining oral health very lightly. However, we do take utmost care in improving your oral health. It is very important to have strong gums and clean teeth in order to eat healthy foods and to eat foods healthily.
- Natural and beautiful smile – Do not hide your beautiful smile behind your crooked/broken teeth and ugly gums. We assure, you always wear your natural and beautiful smile, together with the beautiful and smart dresses you wear for yourself.
There are some common treatments available in cosmetic dentistry in Paschim Vihar, for you to enhance your oval health and boost your confidence.
- Cosmetic Whitening – for yellowish and teeth with irremovable stains
- Dental Implants – for missing or broken teeth
- Tooth Colour Filling – for dental filling and to make them blend with natural colour
- Braces – for crocked teeth and to remove gaps in between teeth
- Veneers – for closing gaps, change the teeth shape and colour
- Reshaping – to remove parts of the enamel, alter shape and position of the teeth
- Bonding – to repair cracked and decayed teeth
- Bridging – to replace some parts of the missing teeth
- Gum Lifts – for damaged gum lines
Is cosmetic dentistry safe?
Most of the treatments available in cosmetic dentistry in Paschim Vihar are not harmful at all and painless. The risks from braces, crowns are minimum to none. Actually these help you to realign your teeth, fill gaps and make you to have a confident smile.
Cosmetic Whitening helps you to turn your yellowish or stained teeth into bright and beautiful white teeth. But if you already have a sensitive teeth this may increase teeth sensitivity. But if lower concentration of bleaching is provided over a time period of time, this can be reduced or prevented.
Dental Veneers is an excellent treatment for crocked or teeth with gaps and badly stained teeth which doesn’t respond to the teeth whitening. But sometimes could lead to root canals if too much trauma is caused by the dentists.
Are you worried over myths?
We have seen people who still believe that their smile problems are unfixable whatever the treatments would be, some treatments results only in cookie-cutter smiles, treatments to teeth actually weakens their teeth, and cosmetic dentistry is only for wealthy. Cosmetic dentistry in Paschim Vihar gives you good support in understanding what various treatments are, to recommend the best treatment for you and to build confidence in you.
Now, you have the best reason for choosing licensed and experienced cosmetic dentistry in Paschim Vihar, which is utmost important for your health and beauty. There are plenty of well qualified dentists available in Paschim Vihar. So you do not need to worry about any side effects or pain but get an assurance to have a bright beautiful teeth and smile.